Clear acrylic 'fussy-cutting' templates to use alongside your English paper pieces. Fussy-cutting is the technique of choosing a particular motif or pattern repeat within a fabric. We offer our acrylic templates with a seam allowance of 3/8” which is perfectly suited for English paper piecing. Or a 1/4” seam allowance which is ideal for hand piecing, without the use of paper templates, you can also order just the acrylic shape without any seam allowance. Proudly made in England.
- Clear acrylic to allow you to clearly see your fabrics
- Pin-hole centre point for help with alignment
- Minimal text used only in seam allowance to not distract from shape
- 3mm thick durable acrylic
- For use with matching sized paper pieces.