Clear acrylic 'fussy-cutting' templates to use alongside your English paper pieces. Fussy-cutting is the technique of choosing a particular motif or pattern repeat within a fabric. Each shape has a 3/8" seam allowance which is slightly larger than 1/4" so its ideal for use with English paper piecing. Proudly made in England.
- Clear acrylic to allow you to clearly see your fabrics
- Pin-hole centre point for help with alignment
- Minimal text used only in seam allowance to not distract from shape
- 3mm thick durable acrylic
- For use with matching sized paper pieces.